You may use the Sender ID option as follows:
The following are the business rules for Sender ID acceptance:
- Sender ID should not be a landline/mobile number
- Sender ID can be a hotline number. For example, 1801801. The company/individual requesting such a Sender ID must provide an official letter.
- Sender ID can be a website.
- Sender ID should not be a family name. For example, AlGhanim
- Sender ID can have a family name if followed by the first name initials. For example, F.AlGhanim
- Sender ID cannot be name only. For example, Fadi, Fahed, Bu Nabil, etc. It should be followed by family name initials
- Sender ID cannot be a nickname. For example, ilta3ban, la3ub, etc.
- Sender ID cannot be a noun. For example, Election, Promotion, Message, etc. It must be followed by or preceded with an adjective
- Sender ID cannot be offensive language, even for foreign languages
- Sender ID cannot be numbers with no meaning.
- Sender ID cannot be start with special characters such as !, @, #, $, %,..etc.
Outside Kuwait (Other Countries):